Sunday, September 19, 2010

Move In Day: Home Sweet Home!

I checked into the SAI student affairs office around 9:45 on the 31st and went about signing my rental agreement, getting my cell phone and going over the orientation schedule with my advisor. Upon getting my key I quickly headed down the street and hung a left to check out my new digs. Since I had nothing to compare them to in terms of other Florentine apartments I didn’t really know what to think. Here is what I saw: Three bedrooms with two twin beds each, two bathrooms, a stocked kitchen and a pretty spacious living/dining area. After analyzing and comparing all the rooms for lighting, size, closet space and layout I finally settled on the end room with two windows and the biggest closet. I used my new SAI goodie bag to mark my turf while I went back to the hotel to send my friend off to the airport. Ciao babe!


The view from the bathroom window.
So this is my new home away from home…
My room.
My bathroom.
The Kitchen.
Living/dining room.
And wait for it......

This is Richard, the extra creepy mixed media painting that is in the living room. I plan on glueing a cig to his mouth sooner or later.

Finally from the street we have ...
Street view.



Our green door.

No comments:

Post a Comment